Tuesday, September 12, 2006

:D ohmy, have anyone of you ever felt the feeling of frantically searching for something & finally found it!
it feels dead great !

& the dumb me thought boy was missing . because he called @ 2pm and told me he was going home. but i called @ 3.15pm & he dint not answer.
i got even more worried after jacq told me that she couldnt contact her guy too.
& she was afraid he got into a bike accident. but finally baby called me & he told me he dint answer my call because he fell asleep on the bus. OHMY!
but dont worry darling .. im sure you can find him alright.

& to that bitch : well , if the contents or pictures of my blog are an eyesore to you. you can always choose to leave uh! you got a choice not to enter.
maybe .. you dont know the feeling of being loved & to loved .. so you decided to pick on me? hah! fat hope , whore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home